POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : image : Re: image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image
From: alphaQuad
Date: 9 Nov 2007 01:30:01
Message: <web.4733fdcf2a06dfe9a3dcc2d30@news.povray.org>
Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

> Nice! That's what I can call a beleiveable moon.
>
> --
> Alain
> You know you've been raytracing too long when you wonder if ground fog or
> athmosphere will look better for your company's market share pie chart.
> Christoph Rieder

better I think. the bumpmap is working and we see more detail.

got the sphere mapped inside this way

sphere {
  <0,0,0>,1
  texture { CosmosSkySphere }
  interior_texture { T_sky } //sky swiped from skies.inc added filter .5
  hollow
  scale 5000
}

both achieved thanx to Thomas helping out. Thanks a million Thomas!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bumpmap.png' (94 KB)

Preview of image 'bumpmap.png'